http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9746174 [10792]
소프라노 오정애, 테너 베드로 카레라스, 피아노 여은주, 피아니스트 게리 멘지스, 소프라노 이예원, 테너 허정민, 피아노&오르간 나혜정.
내달 10일 ‘가을 음악회’
좋은교회 공연·전시 함께

추석도 지나고 이제 아침 저녁 제법 쌀쌀한 기운이 감돈다. 맹렬하게 여름을 달구던 햇살도 어느새 누그러지고 요란하던 매미소리도 어딘가 힘이 빠졌다. 사람들 역시 까닭모를 그리움에 젖어들고 아련한 추억도 잠기기도 한다.

계절이 바뀌는 이런 시기에 고향 떠난 이민자들의 마음을 달래줄 맞춤한 음악회가 준비되고 있다. 오는 10월 10일 도라빌에 있는 애틀랜타 좋은교회(담임목사 정연권)에서 열리는 ‘가을 음악회-한국 가곡과 아리아’ 공연이 그것이다.

기획은 애틀랜타필하모닉오케스트라 박민 단장이 맡았다. 그는 “코로나 팬데믹으로 모두가 마음을 다쳤다, 그동안 굳게 닫혔던 마음의 문을 열어 젖히고 움츠러들고 상처받았던 이들을 위한 위로의 자리가 될 것”이라고 음악회의 취지를 설명했다. 그래서 편하고 익숙한 우리 가곡과 아리아 곡들로 무대를 준비하고 있단다.

테너 허정민, 베드로 카레라스, 소프라노 오정애, 이예원이 사랑, 사공의 노래, 청산에 살으리랏다, 옛 동산에 올라, 고향의 노래 등 주옥같은 가곡과 아리아를 부른다. 나혜정과 여은주는 피아노 반주를 맡는다. 카네기 홀 독주회까지 가진 피아니스트 게리 맨지스는 특별연주로 10여분에 걸친 대작 ‘봉선화 판타지’를 들려줄 예정이다.

음악만 있는 게 아니다. 유순형씨의 가야금 연주와 함께 토매 박신자 선생의 한국화 그림도 14점 공연장 주변에 함께 전시돼 관람자들의 눈을 즐겁게 할 예정이다.

박민 단장은 “작은 음악회 형식으로 누구나 부담 없이 와서 보고 들을 수 있는 자리가 될 것”이라며 “이번 한 번에 그치지 않고 1년에 몇 차례 정기적으로 이런 자리를 마련해 음악예술인들에게 무대도 제공하고 한인들과는 음악이 주는 즐거움과 평안을 나누고 싶다”고 앞으로의 계획도 밝혔다. 관람은 무료이며 후원 등 문의는 전화 678-978-2220으로 하면 된다.

▶공연 일시 : 10월 10일(일) 오후 4시
▶장소 : 애틀랜타 좋은교회 (3330 Chestnut Dr. Doraville, GA 30340)

Concert Information  
   Memorial Peace & Harmony Concert
-Appreciating to Unknown Heroes-
   Peace & Harmony Concert Vincerò!
평화와 화합 콘서트 빈체로 평화와 화합 콘서트 첫 개최 2월의 토요일, 소원을 빌며 평창의 성공 2018 동계올림픽. 김애나 기자 직원 작가 김@Kheraldatl.com 세계인의 큰 관심을 받는 제23회 동계올림픽이 2월 9일 대한민국 강원도 평창에서 개막되었습니다. 전 세계의 선수들이 15개 스포츠 종목, 1…
   2018 Concert for Peace and Harmony Celebrating the..
2018 Concert for Peace and Harmony Celebrating the Pyeongchang Games Thank you to all who came out to the Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra’s February Concert for Peace & Harmony -- a celebration of the Pyeongchang Winter Games! We cannot thank you enough for the support you showed us Friday night. With your continued support, we promise to grow, build, and bring you bigger and better programming. Our mission will always be to help create opport…
   2018 Peace & Harmony New Year Concert-Let's g.. (1)
2018 Peace & Harmony New Year Concert
   2018 New Year Concert
2018 NEW YEAR CONCERT
   Join us ! We want you!
J oin us! We want YOU! If your major was music performance in college and are still playing, please send your profile and clips to atlantaphilharmonic@ yahoo.com We especially need- Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass and Elec Bass,Saxophone and Clar, Oboe, Piccolo and flute, Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Timpani, Set Drum, Singers, etc... We are performing four concerts in 2018. *Diverse repertoire from clas…
   2018 New Year Concert- Peace & Harmony Concert 평..
2018 New Year Concert- Peace & Harmony Concert 평창 동계올림픽 성공기원 음악회 Please send your resume/profile with a video clip showing your performance if you would like to joining us at concerts in 2018 to atlantaphilharmonic@yahoo.com
   "Thank You Very Much!"
Atlanta Phil successfully finished the Korean Music Fest As the finale of the 2017 Korean Festival A concert to celebrate 2018 Pyung-Chang Winter Olympic is coming The orchestra performance filled the finale of the 2017 Korean Festival. Min Pak conducted the concert, named as the Korean Music Fest, whose theme was Arirang. It was held 8PM of the 7th of October in Atlanta Korean Association Center. Many Koreans and also Americans gathered to t…
   K-MUSIC FEST
PEACE & HARMONY OPEN CONCERT 2017 KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor: Min Pak OCT 7 (SAT), 8:00 PM at Korean-American Association Cultural Center in Atlanta Address:5900 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross,Ga 30071 Classical, Art Songs, Jazz and pop and Korean traditional music. Please come Join Us~! The Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, Inc. (Non-Profit, 501(c)(3)) and Direc…
   2017 K- MUSIC FESTIVAL with Atlanta Philharmonic O..
$20, $30 & $50 donation appreciated! (Please use PAYPAL account OR credit card right side and bring your receipt to get your admittance. Partial benefit goes to hurricane relief fund.) PEACE & HARMONY OPEN CONCERT 2017 KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor: Min Pak OCT 7 (SAT), 8:00 PM at Korean-American Association Cultural Center in Atlanta Addres…
   대한민국 음악제 2017 Min Pak & Atlanta Phil..
Min Pak & Atlanta Phil
   대한민국 음악제 2016 “Korean Music Fest..
KMF2016
   (Atlanta) Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary - La Pri..
(Atlanta) Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary - La Primadonna Oct.27.2016 Thur 7PM Woodruff Arts Center 1280 Peachtree St NE,Atlanta Ga 30309 Date Event Details Find Tickets OCT 27 THU Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary-la Prima Donna 4.6 out of 5 stars (5) 07:00 PM See Tickets NOT MANY LEFT
   (Atlanta) Concert post reflection from John kang
Concert post reflection from John kang After this terrific musical experience, I feel that I have become much bigger as not only a musician, but also as a person. I have seen more of the beauty within the arts and the impact it can make. I love how this organization sponsors fundraising in order to support next generation's musicians. This generation's adults have not had their older generation provide for them, so their effort in r…
   Concert-post reflection by Joelle choi
As soon as I stepped onto the stage, I felt as if I'm in a different world. I could only hear the soft piano notes dancing swiftly through my head. Suddenly, I felt this excitement burst into me when I sang the lovely song, Memory. The orchestra was full of power and dignity as I sang, and it blew me away when the levels of intensity started to increase. It was a spectacular night full of glory when the music started to play. I…
처음  1  2  3  4  맨끝

Ticket & Donation

678-978-2220

Concert Information
“꽃피는 산골 울긋불긋 꽃대궐… 그 속에서 놀던 때가 그립습니다”
K-ARTS FEST “LOVE CONCERT “
우리 가곡 선율에 코로나 시름 날린다
우리 가곡 선율에 코로나 시름 날린다
Thank you for your support !!
* 토메 박 신자화백 "수묵화" 전시회 K-Arts fest: Korean Traditional Fine Art Exhibition*
HAPPY New YEAR! 2020❤️
Nicholas E. Wheeeler compositin Recital 2019