BARITONE GREG RHEE 모래시계  OST 백학(CRANES) 노래 주인공

Concert Information  
   Memorial Peace & Harmony Concert
-Appreciating to Unknown Heroes-
   Peace & Harmony Concert Vincerò!
평화와 화합 콘서트 빈체로 평화와 화합 콘서트 첫 개최 2월의 토요일, 소원을 빌며 평창의 성공 2018 동계올림픽. 김애나 기자 직원 작가 김@Kheraldatl.com 세계인의 큰 관심을 받는 제23회 동계올림픽이 2월 9일 대한민국 강원도 평창에서 개막되었습니다. 전 세계의 선수들이 15개 스포츠 종목, 1…
   2018 Concert for Peace and Harmony Celebrating the..
2018 Concert for Peace and Harmony Celebrating the Pyeongchang Games Thank you to all who came out to the Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra’s February Concert for Peace & Harmony -- a celebration of the Pyeongchang Winter Games! We cannot thank you enough for the support you showed us Friday night. With your continued support, we promise to grow, build, and bring you bigger and better programming. Our mission will always be to help create opport…
   2018 Peace & Harmony New Year Concert-Let's g.. (1)
2018 Peace & Harmony New Year Concert
   2018 New Year Concert
2018 NEW YEAR CONCERT
   Join us ! We want you!
J oin us! We want YOU! If your major was music performance in college and are still playing, please send your profile and clips to atlantaphilharmonic@ yahoo.com We especially need- Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass and Elec Bass,Saxophone and Clar, Oboe, Piccolo and flute, Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Timpani, Set Drum, Singers, etc... We are performing four concerts in 2018. *Diverse repertoire from clas…
   2018 New Year Concert- Peace & Harmony Concert 평..
2018 New Year Concert- Peace & Harmony Concert 평창 동계올림픽 성공기원 음악회 Please send your resume/profile with a video clip showing your performance if you would like to joining us at concerts in 2018 to atlantaphilharmonic@yahoo.com
   "Thank You Very Much!"
Atlanta Phil successfully finished the Korean Music Fest As the finale of the 2017 Korean Festival A concert to celebrate 2018 Pyung-Chang Winter Olympic is coming The orchestra performance filled the finale of the 2017 Korean Festival. Min Pak conducted the concert, named as the Korean Music Fest, whose theme was Arirang. It was held 8PM of the 7th of October in Atlanta Korean Association Center. Many Koreans and also Americans gathered to t…
   K-MUSIC FEST
PEACE & HARMONY OPEN CONCERT 2017 KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor: Min Pak OCT 7 (SAT), 8:00 PM at Korean-American Association Cultural Center in Atlanta Address:5900 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross,Ga 30071 Classical, Art Songs, Jazz and pop and Korean traditional music. Please come Join Us~! The Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, Inc. (Non-Profit, 501(c)(3)) and Direc…
   2017 K- MUSIC FESTIVAL with Atlanta Philharmonic O..
$20, $30 & $50 donation appreciated! (Please use PAYPAL account OR credit card right side and bring your receipt to get your admittance. Partial benefit goes to hurricane relief fund.) PEACE & HARMONY OPEN CONCERT 2017 KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor: Min Pak OCT 7 (SAT), 8:00 PM at Korean-American Association Cultural Center in Atlanta Addres…
   대한민국 음악제 2017 Min Pak & Atlanta Phil..
Min Pak & Atlanta Phil
   대한민국 음악제 2016 “Korean Music Fest..
KMF2016
   (Atlanta) Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary - La Pri..
(Atlanta) Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary - La Primadonna Oct.27.2016 Thur 7PM Woodruff Arts Center 1280 Peachtree St NE,Atlanta Ga 30309 Date Event Details Find Tickets OCT 27 THU Sumi Jo's 30th Anniversary-la Prima Donna 4.6 out of 5 stars (5) 07:00 PM See Tickets NOT MANY LEFT
   (Atlanta) Concert post reflection from John kang
Concert post reflection from John kang After this terrific musical experience, I feel that I have become much bigger as not only a musician, but also as a person. I have seen more of the beauty within the arts and the impact it can make. I love how this organization sponsors fundraising in order to support next generation's musicians. This generation's adults have not had their older generation provide for them, so their effort in r…
   Concert-post reflection by Joelle choi
As soon as I stepped onto the stage, I felt as if I'm in a different world. I could only hear the soft piano notes dancing swiftly through my head. Suddenly, I felt this excitement burst into me when I sang the lovely song, Memory. The orchestra was full of power and dignity as I sang, and it blew me away when the levels of intensity started to increase. It was a spectacular night full of glory when the music started to play. I…
처음  1  2  3  4  맨끝

Ticket & Donation

678-978-2220

Concert Information
“꽃피는 산골 울긋불긋 꽃대궐… 그 속에서 놀던 때가 그립습니다”
K-ARTS FEST “LOVE CONCERT “
우리 가곡 선율에 코로나 시름 날린다
우리 가곡 선율에 코로나 시름 날린다
Thank you for your support !!
* 토메 박 신자화백 "수묵화" 전시회 K-Arts fest: Korean Traditional Fine Art Exhibition*
HAPPY New YEAR! 2020❤️
Nicholas E. Wheeeler compositin Recital 2019